Wednesday 14 March 2012

Serenity Prayer

Prayer is the key to sustain in this lifetime of ours. Without it, I feel as if I'm not safe moving around. It is my security blanket. It is also a tool for assurance and that God will always be there to listen to us whatever it is. May it be if we're in trouble or asking for forgiveness or just the mere thought of gratifying His everyday blessings. Everyday we should always call on to God. Not that we are asking for something. But touching our inner most spiritual depth and have a personal communication with our God. Here I would like to share a short, simple and yet powerful prayer that would certainly cleanse our mind with worries and just being safe and trust in God's love and protection everyday.

"God grant me the serenity 
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."

--Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...