Friday 30 March 2012

Blog"gig"

I just discovered about blogging about 3 years ago but really didn't mind it. Since I'm not a cyber freak, I really don't have any idea of what "blogging" is all about until my office-mates earned money from it. I just took this seriously by last quarter of last year. This I discovered is like a diary of one's personal experience, interests and anything one can talk about. I find it very advantageous for the following reasons:

  • Interesting, because it's not only sharing my inner most thoughts but the fact that I came to meet new friends aside from Facebook. 
  • Productive too compared to Facebook because of the earnings I'll be getting. (Note: As of now, I haven't gotten my fair share because I'm still starting and still learning.)
  • Amusing, because aside from getting new friends here, I discovered different facets of people's personality in their own site design which I find it interesting.
  • Informative, because of blogging, I came to know new facts and insights through blogger's topics.
  • Charitable. Through this, many are organized to create a group which they do for helping other's.
  • Fun. I am thankful that I was introduced to this because I enjoy doing my journals on a daily basis. I just discovered writing is fun especially if fellow bloggers are following you and that satisfies me and challenges me to do better in my writing.
  • Self-fullfilled.
These are some of the things why I love blogging. I hope that it will continue helping others. Long-live blogosphere!

1 comment:

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...