Friday 9 March 2012

A New Blessing on the way

This is it! I finally knew what that revelation I've been waiting for. This is the result by the way of my previous post: "Check-up". I will be a new mother again. I am an expectant mom for the second time around! I have mixed emotions. I cannot believe that I'm seeing a new life again while watching the monitor in the ultrasound room. I can see the heartbeat and the size looks like a bean. This is unexpected and just couldn't help but smile in the sight of it. This time around I am not feeling normal in my first trimester. Unlike in my first, I don't feel and experience morning sickness or choosy in my food intake. By the way, it's a girl in my first. But now, I'm feeling sick minus the morning sickness. I have flu and always not feeling okay. I have dry cough that is very bothersome and I am choosy of what I eat and oily foods makes me want to vomit. If I think of something I want to eat, I take it but in the middle of eating I don't want to finish it. This is it! This is what it calls "lihi" in Filipino term.

I just hope I will be able to get it through and to take care of myself more. My office-mate told me that I look haggard. Oh no! I told myself that I should look presentable and pleasant especially during pregnancy. I have to stay in shape because in this point, pregnant women are prone to be more sensitive and lose track of their beauty regimens.I am 8 weeks and 5 days on the way, so I still have a long way to go. God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...