Thursday 4 July 2013

The Best is Yet to Come...

I am certain that good things will come my way. Right at this moment, a lot of things are rolling out in my mind that needs to be done, that needs to have. This is not only for me but more for my family. I know God knows what I am thinking and what my heart desires. I am sure that God will answer my prayer at the time when there's nothing more my physical body and mental capacity could do. God knows how earnestly I badly need these prayers in my mind right now... (silence to pray again for these 3 things)... I know in time He will give it to us at the right time and place. Thank you Lord for the grace, mercy and the many blessings you have bestowed us. That we are still lucky to have the basic needs we have. You truly are our Saviour and for-Giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...