Tuesday 7 May 2013

In Style: Baby Cabinet

Isn't this a cutie? My peg for a baby cabinet. This one is designed for the royal baby of Prince William and Kate Middleton. How I love the soft and dainty paintings on the cabinet and on top for changing dappies of the baby. This somehow reflects the personality of the mother, Kate. Both of my girls also have different closet so that their things are well organized. Right now I'm scouting for a shoe cabinet design for them because they have a lot of it for their age. Thank you to all my loved ones/ sponsors who continuously shower materials things for my kids. It's like they already knew what we want for the 2 girls. 

Photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...