Monday 23 September 2013

Mariella and Her Super Friends

Motherhood brings back the child in me. It brings me back to the days of cartoons and animated shows wherein me and my siblings used to enjoy. Until now it brings back good memories because of my kids. Meet Dora the Explorer and her friend, Boots the Monkey. This is my 2-year old daughter's favorite cartoon character bought and given by my mother. It's quite expensive for a 2 & 1/2-inch miniature though. It cost P50.00 pesos each. Over the weekend, she enjoyed getting photos of them using my mobile phone. "Mama, picture!" #DoratheExplorerfriends #childhoodmemories


 photo IMG_20130922_060602_zpsd46c9ceb.jpg



 photo IMG_20130922_094618_zpsb153b109.jpg
A picture of a happy kid.


 photo IMG_20130922_133244_zps6da016da.jpg
She can't get over her Dora the Explorer friends.

Aside from Dora the Explorer, she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too. I remember before, me and my siblings including my cousins love Tom & Jerry. We love watching The Super Book because of the biblical story it portray. 

How about you? What's your fondest memory and favorite cartoon flicks?  

8 comments:

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...