Wednesday 23 April 2014

SM's Star Baby 2014

I am delighted to know that my officemate's grandchild made it as a finalist for the 1st quarter Star Baby 2014. At her 40's, she now is a grandmother to a 2-month old baby girl named Alison Crame-Tagalog. Out of 10 qualified registrants here in SM Davao City (Lanang and Ecoland), Ali (as she is fondly called) is the only baby included in the 1st quarter finals from Davao. You can vote for baby Ali in their online poll here.


 photo AlisonTagalog_zps194b8745.png
Photo source here.
Isn't she adorable?


To all the mommies out there, don't you worry. If you wish to let your little ones join, there's still 3 quarters left. On how to join, link here for more information.

For now, please send in your votes for baby Alison. Now is your last day to cast your votes. Visit SM Baby Company website here. Go to Promos & Events and click on Star Baby 2014. Scroll down to the Visayas/Mindanao area and look for baby Alison C. Tagalog. Click on the photo and vote. Easy peasy! #baby #smstarbaby2014 #cute #adorable 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorbs! By the way, I tagged you in my latest post. Hope you could check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you happen to know how were they informed that there baby was one of the finalists?

    ReplyDelete

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...