Thursday 2 February 2012

Smart Parenting

How do you describe a parent? For me, a parent is far more than being a mother and a father. Being a parent takes a lot of responsibility and an obligation. An obligation that as a parent, you have to do your role to rear and nurture your child the way you want your child to be. It is also a great responsibility that you have to guide your child to the right values and proper conduct.

Photo taken from www.smartparenting. com.ph

Talking to your child is very essential and crucial in the upbringing of these young ones. Thus, not only communication but 'proper communication' is a must. A parent must take time to bond with their child so as not to build a gap between them. It is nice to take a time out with the kids so as to know your child's personality and interests. When I was growing up maybe until my college years, my father is assigned to different location due to work. But even if, he stays most of the time out-of-town, he makes it a point that whenever he is home, he bonds with us. To know more about smart parenting, please visit www.smartparenting.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...