Thursday 23 February 2012

Lazy Week

Have you experienced one lazy day in a week? I know everybody can relate to this because as career-oriented individuals we all have manic Monday fever. Last Monday, I never felt as lazy as ever. Better that my co-worker do the talking and entertain me in a way. But she also feels the same as I do. I don't know if it was just the full-packed weekend or it just hit my human system to slow down. Just imagine, staring at my computer with a blank head. Even if I already drank 2 big cups of coffee for that morning only. You see I'm a coffee addict and lover! I am trying now to cut my coffee intake to 2 big cups in a day: 1 in the morning and 1 in mid afternoon during our office tea break.

I really feel lousy. In fact I started writing this post this Monday and I just finished wrapping up this post today. I just want to share my sentiments about my laziness this week and hoping to better my mood since TGIF is here.

I will be having a party-filled weekend this coming week again. Hope that it will not affect my mood the next week. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...