Monday 29 April 2013

In-love fever

Filipinos can understand what I mean. It's the latest craze now in Philippine television. Finally, their feelings will come out in the open. I'm talking about Sir Chief and Maya, ABS-CBN's "Please be Careful with my Heart". Today's episode will bring so much goosebumps and Love-is-in-the-air mood for every Filipino. Sir Chief already confessed her feelings to Maya and said "I Love You"! I can't wait to see the reaction of them both for what I saw in the advertisement is that Maya said 'I love you" back and it caught her by surprise. OMG!! I so swear this is really like a fight of Manny Pacquiao where every Filipino is glued to their television sets.

Photo source
It's always good to be in love and to have a happy heart! It's contagious and feels like always young. OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...