Monday 29 April 2013

Food for One's Soul: Michi's Home Sweet Home's "Burned Biscuits"

When I read about Michi's article, I remembered yesterday cooking for our lunch "fish egg". I don't know if that is called for "bagaybay". My husband asked me to saute it with garlic, onion and put soy sauce a little to add juice to the bagaybay. He told me not to add anymore water because the bagaybay itself produces water already as cooking progresses. Because of my being experimental that most of the time, it ends up not successful, I sort of put more soy sauce on it and I find it a bit salty for my taste. I panicked a bit because I want it to be good tasting for my husband. Thinking of what to do, I added oyster sauce and a little of sugar. That I tasted the sugar and knowing him, he doesn't like putting sugar on a dish. I panicked more. But for heaven's mercy, I asked my husband if the taste is good. He told me yes. Well, I thought of myself, "How come?" Actually it's just okay for my taste especially if you eat it with rice, the saltiness doesn't empower anymore. Well, I shared this because of the story below. Read on...

Michi's Home Sweet Home: Burned Biscuits: A good reading and lesson we all should learn. Photo Source When I was a kid, my Mom liked to make breakfast food for dinner every...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...