Friday 19 April 2013

First time injury

It's been 2 weeks that I attended Zumba classes. So far it's been good to me not that I've seen major changes in my body like having smaller tummy now. That would be impossible. But the mere fact that I've sweat it out all the unnecessary toxins in my body, that is a great relief to me. I am more energized even if I don't have enough sleep (note: I have a 6 month old baby), I'm less irritated (good for me), I am more careful of what I eat. Not that I skip meals, but I am eating now in moderation, enough that I am not depriving myself. However, I've met injury during one of the sessions I attended. At that time, it was raining and windy. I felt uncomfortable because I'm sweating a lot and I feel cold because of the weather. We hold classes in an open area. I think my body absorbed all the air circulating around me. Plus there is this particular pose or stepping that made my knee or a vein in my left knee got stuck. It's been more than a week now that I still feel a tingle of pain in my left knee when I walk or climb the stairs. I keep on limping because it really is painful. I already had it massaged by a "hilot" but I feel there's no effect.

Anybody out there who could suggest on what to do? I thought of buying a massaging oil or a mentholated thing to put in my knee. Help! I am sooo looking forward to joining Zumba sessions again (sayang ang membership fee!).

2 comments:

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...