Thursday 17 November 2011

Rainy day

I love rainy days! It reminds me of being cozy in a big couch or in my bed; and of lazy afternoons and dozing off to sleep. I love the thought of eating hot champorado while watching old Filipino or old foreign movies. I remember when we were younger, we used to close the windows in our room (feeling like we are in an airconditioned room) while we are watching the television. Me and my siblings snuggle in bed, playing and hiding ourselves in a heavy blanket.

Now in my 30's, when rainy days, I love to sip a cup of hot coffee with creamer and a dash of powdered cinnamon coupled with hot toasted bread on top with peanut butter or butter with syrup on top. When in house, I love to still lock myself in my bed cuddling with my Mariella and still watch DVD's now. It's a nice feeling to feel the cold and warmth with my loved ones and thyself brought by rainy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...