Monday 1 September 2014

"Ber"-ry Excited for the Holiday Season

September steps in and for us Filipinos, the long holiday season and celebration countdown begins. Yesterday we went mall-ing with the family, and the National Bookstore branch in SM City Davao has displayed Christmas decors and trees already. As a child and up till now, the Christmas season always bring delight and cheer to my heart like a kid. It never fades. It always amazes me. Maybe because we had the best Christmas celebrations my parents and family had contributed in me. I will see to it that my kids will experience the same or more joy and excitement I had. More than the celebration, the material gifts, the sumptuous food, the abundance of everything, I'll make sure that they will know the spirit of what Christmas brings: The joy and love when shared with the loved ones, reuniting with so much laughter and merriment around not any material thing could ever replace. 

Right now, I'm tuned in with Christmas songs playing in my computer here in the office. It feels so relaxing, pampa good vibes and just to bring a smile on my face on a Monday morning. And so I greet you Merry Christmas everyone! #Mondaymantra #Christmasgreetings2014 #holidayseasonishere

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes for the BER months!!!! Although sometimes, I feel more excited with the preparations hahaha Wishing you the best Xmas Donna! Sana ako unang bumati sau ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane! I always look forward to your food post and the happy things you shared with leah and Ms Ellen. nakakatuwa kayong tingnan. From Cath Kidston, crafty things, pearls, diamonds, etc... Sa totoo lang we have the same likes kaso sa inyo nagagawa nyo unlike me. But sometimes when my finances permits I splurge for my own happiness and little things like those you three share.. More sharing pa.. thank you!

      Delete

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...