Thursday 28 August 2014

The Swiss Deli and Restaurant -Davao

When I was reading the blog post of Ms. Jane Go of Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice here, I know right away where to take hubby to have our dinner on that Friday night, The Swiss Deli and Restaurant it is. Its first establishment is located along J.P. Laurel Street, Davao City. Now that it opened its second store down South (along McArthur Highway Matina. The building where it is situated is beside Davao City Water District), it's much more accessible to Southerners like me. Upon looking at Ms. Jane's orders, I went for this…



 photo IMG_20140822_132349_zps4b3bf285.jpg
Photo courtesy from Ms. Jane's blog post.



I am more on eating light nowadays, so I prefer this as my order. Aside that it is priced reasonably already, I am surprised that it is priced lower by 3 pesos here in Davao City at 162pesos. And one order is already huge in portion perfect for those who are on diet or watchful of what they are eating. I even shared this with my hubby. This one is yummy in itself. But because I love it saltier in taste, I wish it had bacon tidbits or parmesan cheese to have a kick on the pasta in it. But overall, I loved how it tasted and I'll surely be back ordering it again with them. 


The Swiss Deli and Restaurant:



I. Lanang Branch
D’ Butcher D’ Baker, Inc.
The Swiss Deli and Restaurant
RS Compound (fronting Damosa Gateway)
Km. 7 Lanang, Davao City 8000
Philippines
Telephone Number: (+63-82) 234-0271
TeleFax number: (+63-82) 235-3418 / 235-3417
Business hours: Monday- Sunday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
E-mail: swissdelidavao@yahoo.com
II. Matina Branch
Matina Swiss Deli Inc.
La Cima Building 1
Mc. Arthur Highway
Corner Duhat and Camias Streets
Matina, Davao City 8000
Philippines
Telephone Number: (+63-82) 295-6168
TeleFax Number: (+63-82) 295-6169
Business hours: Monday- Sunday 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
E-mail: matinaswissdeli@yahoo.com
Facebook PageMatina.SwissDeli
WiFi Zone
With Function room for 30 persons
With affordable set menu

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...