Wednesday 10 June 2015

#OOTD: School Year 2015-2016

There is no stopping now. She is already a legit school girl. I cannot contain my excitement as my daughter all dolled up on her first day of school last Monday. Of course, I don't want to miss her first two days in school that is why I took a leave from work in order to know how is its situation from the time the school open its gates for the pre-schoolers until they are dismissed from their 3-hour class. (On the first day, parents and guardians were allowed to enter the school premises. But on the second day, they already implemented their rules on NO ENTRY for visitors/ parents/or guardians. The part on NO ENTRY for parents or guardians of pre-schoolers, I'm kind of half-hearted on this because as a toddler, they don't know yet how to look over on their things especially if it's packing up time. On her second day, she already lost her eraser. Oh geez!). I am proud of my daughter. Without hesitation and with a sheer of guts and confidence, she willfully went inside and placed her things inside their provided cabinets and took her seat with the assistance of her teacher. I am thankful that somehow we taught her independence early on in little ways. Unlike her other classmates who were shy, refused to enter inside the classroom while others were wailing and clinging to their mothers and fathers. On the second day, she seemed confident enough because we just let her go by herself inside the campus and managed to enter her classroom.


 photo IMG_20150609_074537_zpsbpwcprns.jpg
Second day #schoolOOTD:
Dress -Tommy Hilfiger (℅ cousin Sam including the backpack and lunch box);
 Shoes -Payless Shoe Source (a Christmas gift from her Mommy La);
Socks -Mother Care


 photo IMG_20150611_074654_zpszlr6fxm6.jpg
Fourth day of #schoolOOTD:
Dress -(SIL 'pasalubong' from London);
Shoes -Chicco (got it on sale at SM around Php400.00);
Socks -Burlington

I can't wait until she will wear her official school uniform. She's excited and so am I (*wink insert*). #mommyduties #schooluniform #schoolyear2015-2016 #motherofaschoolgirl

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty little girl. I admire you for teaching her independence at such an early age, it'll help her a lot in the future. :)

    www.hintofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    I particularly love the first outfit -- very preppy.

    ReplyDelete

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...