Friday 17 April 2015

Fascinated

 photo IMG_20150415_133152_zps6sbelo6i.jpg
Staring at you in this photo makes me a happy mother of you.
I praise God for a beautiful and thoughtful daughter in you.


Random thoughts: You are growing fast before my very eyes. Everyday, I am in awe of what you are today. I thank God for giving me a beautiful daughter in you and your little sister Nique. May you be a God-fearing, generous, cheerful, optimistic and loving person that I wish you would be. May God give me and your papa good health, strength and wisdom to guide the both of you until you are ready to face the complexities of life. I love you and Nique more each day and everyday that I and your papa lives.

1 comment:

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...