Thursday 16 January 2020

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to share my shopping finds at SnR in case you are obsessed with proper skincare. I'm now in my 40 and life begins with me by taking care of my health including my skin.
If you are familiar with Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay which became a craze, then this one might get you hitting SnR in a flash! I got it at 50% off. I bought it at Php299.00. The Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Foam is known to be gentle in the skin so I want to try it too. Got it at 399.00. I think the price is so 'sulit'. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...