Monday 8 September 2014

Happy Grandparents Day!

Now that I am a mother of two, I am very fortunate and privileged to have parents that are very supportive and stand as second parents to my daughters who truly loves them back. They never fail to take care of us siblings, up until we are parents of our own kids. They are always willing to make their time available for our children when we needed somebody to look after them. Every time I asked them this, I always feel ashamed or hesitant because I know how it is tiring to take care of two hyperactive girls considering my parents are in their senior years. But still they are not mindful of it and is very willing to 'parent' them.


My friends say that I am lucky to have my parents around (and even parents-in-law). I thank God for the gift of life and health He bestowed upon them. But because of age, there are still issues with health, but I am thankful that it is not dreadful and is very much manageable with God's grace. Both mothers and fathers that I have right now, I won't have it in any other way. They are the very supportive, generous and the most envied parents anyone could ever ask for. And as they say, I am the lucky one. But I say, our children are the luckiest because they have plenty of parents who love them even more. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't forget Sept. 8 as such because it's the wedding anniversary of my parents. Now that they are grandparents to our kids, more so we celebrate it more special...

    Wow! thank you for the nomination..

    ReplyDelete

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...