Thursday 16 May 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar: Toner and Breakouts remedy?

I've come across this blog by an Architect. I would say she is also into beauty and make-up hauls. SO as I was browsing in her posts, I came across this. When it comes to remedies for our body, nothing beats the natural and organic stuff. The good part is no need to shell out a lot of money. Sometimes, we can just get it from Mother Nature; right in our own backyard or in our kitchen. This is worth-sharing.

ARchicTECT: Apple Cider Vinegar Toner and Breakouts?: I make it a habit to check makeup alley almost everyday to check on the latest reviews for the different beauty products.Someone has advised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...