Thursday 7 June 2012

My Beloved: It's your day!

They say that love is sweeter the second time around. Many don't know that my marriage is tested at the beginning of our lifetime together. At first it was like a bomb that hit me in pieces and denial stage has dawned in me. Many thoughts run to my head at that time because so many things were at that moment already there. It was most of me and myself alone and a friend. I want to break free but couldn't. So many reasons and realities to face and consider. But I hang on to myself and to my God. He never left me from the start until the end of my struggle. It was so real and I have to face it (come what may).

I am writing this because I want to thank my husband who strengthened my being. Despite of everything that we've been through, I will always be thankful to my Father for reasons that He only knew. It's been a roller coaster ride and I won't surrender until my dying days. To my husband, I thank you for showing me that marriage is a two way process. I know I have my downs, my weaknesses and my imperfections but still you never gave up on me. I can see you are trying and doing the best you can to provide for us. Thank you for making up and for trying to be a better husband and a father. Thank you for always being patient and considerate now with my needs and feelings. I somehow realize that being a father is a no-joke. It is a big responsibility to take as he should be the strength of the family. I salute you "Langga"/ "Papa" (to M) for standing by with us and for taking ways to support and provide for us. Thank you for showing your happiness whenever you are with us and that is enough for me to think that you love us more than anything else. I/We love you very much. Happy Father's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Awww..that's so sweet. Happy father's day to your hubby!

    Btw, thanks for visiting my blog. Became your new follower tru GFC already and added you to my blog links. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. . Did you husband already read this? Its so sweet. :)

    Happy Father's Day to your husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luanne!

      Dunno if he read this but he keeps on supporting my blog everyday by opening my page. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Good thing he's always there for you. :) he's a keeper i think. :) i dont know what struggles or problem yer talking about, cause em not yet married. but. i think i'll do the same thing lalo na he's there supporting me. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Father's Day to him! :)

    ReplyDelete

SnR finds

Hello! I'm like was lost and then resurrected all of a sudden. I have no plans of reviving my blog just yet but I'm just excited to...