- Interesting, because it's not only sharing my inner most thoughts but the fact that I came to meet new friends aside from Facebook.
- Productive too compared to Facebook because of the earnings I'll be getting. (Note: As of now, I haven't gotten my fair share because I'm still starting and still learning.)
- Amusing, because aside from getting new friends here, I discovered different facets of people's personality in their own site design which I find it interesting.
- Informative, because of blogging, I came to know new facts and insights through blogger's topics.
- Charitable. Through this, many are organized to create a group which they do for helping other's.
- Fun. I am thankful that I was introduced to this because I enjoy doing my journals on a daily basis. I just discovered writing is fun especially if fellow bloggers are following you and that satisfies me and challenges me to do better in my writing.
These are some of the things why I love blogging. I hope that it will continue helping others. Long-live blogosphere!